View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #1700
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I (finally) started reading Dead Witch Walking (Hollows/Rachel Morgan #1). I literally just started it, then a page into it I forced myself to put it down and do a bit of work on a writing project I've been mulling over. But then... shiny! I have so little discipline.

I think I will like this series just based on what I've heard from my fellow readers, but nothing can really fill the void left by the wizard of my dreams. I miss Harry. Evil Hat is sad. Times like this, I wish I was a re-reader, but it just doesn't work.
I've read some of The Hollows series and I do think you will like it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote