View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #133
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
A question for iPad owners who are reluctant to buy an iPad Mini: Is the lack of Retina display the only aspect of the Mini that concerns you?
Personally, I'm just as concerned with a faster processor and correct scaling of the desktop icons. I need the mini to be more than a consumer's ocular chew toy.

Still, I was quite unimpressed when I saw the current mini's screen in person. It needs retina to compete (in my house, though not necessarily in the marketplace).

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 02-09-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote