View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I bought an iTouch today!

Yeah, I succumbed. Yesterday, someone showed me some cool apps that would come in handy for work, so I jumped in.

I will not be giving up my Kindle and don't really expect to use the iTouch for reading (I'll listen to my audiobooks on it) but I will play around with the reading apps for fun and curiosity.

I'll probably have a question or one hundred to ask of you current iPhone and iTouch users... so get ready!

Now, I have to sell my 80GB Video iPod on eBay.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote