View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post

And I know that there are some Kindle folks who would vehemently disagree with me, but seeing the two side-by-side made me realize how much more I like the aesthetic of the Sony v. the Kindle. The wedge doesn't sit well with me, I don't like the cover, and maybe I'm just a retard, but I can't manage to read without occasionally hitting the wrong buttons.
Well, you'll never hear me disagreeing with a personal opinion. Also, I would never call anyone a "retard" for hitting the wrong buttons. A "klutz" maybe .... but even klutzes are entitled to an ebook reader that works well for them.

Enjoy the Sony.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote