View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #373
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I got my code today like many others. Most of my books transferred. I don't really care about the few that didn't. All of them have covers. I'm pretty happy with how it worked out in the end, especially since I now have EPUB versions of books purchased in other formats.
Same here. Even my LIT books I thought I lost transferred over. Only 3 didn't that's not bad.

I just found a book in the transfer that I didn't buy. It's gonna take more time to figure out what book it might have replaced by mistake.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-07-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote