View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #2781
rogerinnyc
Addict
rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma and Aura One; Kindle Voyage; Galaxy Note 10
Is Python Folder Created?

@NiLuJe

I'm having trouble getting the Cover mode to work on my Kindle Keyboard (USA; B006). I had no trouble getting your K5 hack to work on my Kindle PaperWhite, but I'm stumped (so far) here.

I was running your .11 jailbreak with SS .29. So, first thing I download the Python package, unzipped and used .01 for K3g. Installed in main directory and updated.

Surprised that it seemed to leave no evidence -- i.e., no Python folder -- which obviously is different than with your K5 hack. Did I do something wrong, or is this the expected result?

I went on and installed SS .31 (over .29, without uninstalling), updated, then dropped Cover into the Linkss directory and restarted. No Overflow directory or anything that I recall from the K5 hack -- but, more to the point, it's not working.

Any thoughts? Should I reinstall the Jailbreak and start over?

Thanks in advance.
rogerinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote