Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #427
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Now for a question about reader.xml.

I've got the Amasis font set up in my /mnt/sdcard/reader/css/default.css, rather similar to that in the example default.css in the wiki.

The problem is that choosing an alternate css that specifies a different font with the Reader font selector doesn't seem to override the font set up in default.css. I've tried sprinkling !important around default.css but nothing has made a difference so far.

Anyone know exactly how to do this? I'll post my full reader.xml, default.css and one of my font css files if that'll help.

Cheers,
Simon.