View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
rgc2005
rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhari79 View Post
I am on official amazon f/w. Like the long standby time.
Whats the standby and general battery time you are seeing on the JB?
If its good enough, i will also try to move to JB.
To qualify my answers first let me say I am an Anroid rookie and only tinker a bit with my devices. This was my first experience rooting any device and I only had to restore to factory once. Following the advice Jessica gives in this thread is an absolute must....

For some reason my Kindle Fire running JB seems much quicker and the only Amazon App that did not carry over was a game I bought that sucked so no real loss to me. I am not a heavy user by any stretch but the battery seems to hold up well running JB.

Standby Battery: I left it in my office for six days. Booted right up with roughly 50% battery according to the icon.
Battery in Use: Starting with an overnight charge I read for almost 8 hours and the meter showed 75%. Media, Games and Video don't really seem to drain it more than using the wifi and google maps.
rgc2005 is offline   Reply With Quote