View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
BookCase
BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I'm working on a history book as well, and am thinking of publishing it chapter by chapter as an epub book, or at least as sample chapters. I've already experimented with public Google docs (read-only) embedded into a blog.
I like the 19th century model of subscription or serial novels and history works, but I'm a bit nervous about intellectual property rights, especially as I hope to run it by several publishers before self-publishing.
Anyone have any experience inserting footnotes/endnotes into an ebook format, so that they can be accessed like hyperlinks? That, plus the ability to add notes, would really appeal to scholarly readers.
BookCase is offline   Reply With Quote