View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 02:52 AM   #25
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thanks Tim. I did download the update and instructions. I was just wondering if the majority got it automatically or had to do it manually.

Thanks for the link.

Carol
It does it automatically, usualiy. I read that B&N Are pushing the update sorted by serial number. Just leave it on with wifi on and all of sudden you will find it on your Nook. I ieft it on for a couple of days and voilą, I returned home and the updated Nook was waiting for me. I have read that it needs to be rebooted, but I actually did not see it, it did all without me being present.
If you are in a hurry, you can do it manually.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote