View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:30 AM   #181
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMason View Post
Bogart, Mary Astor, and the wonderful Peter Lorre, not stellar! Mind you, I suppose you are spoiled by Italian actors.
Wait. Take me at the letter. Mary Astor is,was a very sexy and charming lady, but to take her as star of the caliber of Bogart, that's a little too much. Patricia O'Neal, years later just overstarred her, and Sarandon ... more or less in that department, pale and modest but great ...lay me down Moses!
The great Peter Lorre was a fantastic characteristic.

With Bogart nobody could shadow him, some time.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote