Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post

Okay, let me walk you through it...

You grant the wish and then you corrupt it.

Then -- take notes here -- you make your own wish.

So, you didn;'t make your wish, which I assumed to be "I wish the SHUMS would not play outside my window."

So now, -- follow along here-- you grant RWood's wish, corrupt it, and make your own wish.

**sheesh**
you're really asking far too much of me here after the day i've had (cf. vent and rant thread). maybe i'll try it out tomorrow. for now i'm drinking some wine (except for a little bit i put in the sauce) and then i think i'm going to vegetable in front of a video or something. don't expect anything coherent from me from this point on. you may get something, but it will be the stuff of miracles if you do.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote