View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #74
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same here I got the KK offer on my K4. Talk to support and they said that it's randomly done. They said we may get the other one later.
LOL! I am persistent - eventually got a $15 credit. It's half off one of the cheaper K4 covers, but I'll pick one of them out in a day or two (probably a more expensive one, sadly).

I also complained about them picking 13 books that US people can't buy, on an offer limited to only those in the US. Most of the books also have a US edition (different ASIN, often same publisher). I suggested they either fix the offer page or pick 13 different books -- it would be a small margin of error on the "thousands" a few days back, but is quite a larger percentage of just 100 horror titles.