View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:29 PM   #79
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i read outside, but usually in the shade if the temperature is high. i don't want myself to be baking under the sun. but if the temperature is comfortable, i don't mind reading in direct sunlight. white noise keeps me alert when i'm reading something boring. so i don't mind some music in the background. but the music (whatever genre) has to be at a low volume.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote