View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:22 AM   #28
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
I only mention Walmart because of their corporate stature. Though the first book I ever selected and purchased was at a Lucky's supermarket (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1903888.Virus). So I know the book aisle matters.

I quickly moved on, so glad my small town had a B. Dalton and Walden Bookstore in the local mall. It would be awesome to see a Barnes and Noble move in now that the others have left. The cost of rent has likely gone down :-/
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote