Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #6283
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Is "Five Miles from Gundagai" different from "The Road to Gundagai?" I'd hate to not give credit where it's due, but need to be careful about doubles.

And we need a ruling on Issybird's "Turkey in the Straw." I think that if we can allow Orlok's "Eve of Distruction" we should permit "Turkey in the Straw" however bad the pun...

And no one has even mentioned the wonderful oldie by Les Paul and Mary Ford! Or the song recorded in 1954 by Kaye Ballard, or the 1958 pop song by English singer Laurie London. Come on, folks. I'm waiting....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote