View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 02:03 PM   #21
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Regarding the type of books you're looking for, you really are better off doing this kind of research at a library.

Are you located in the UK? If so, you could either use Overdrive for ebooks or go to the main libraries in your town for the physical book. I realise that libraries in the UK now have restricted opening times. I live in Birmingham where they built a state of the art library building then sacked most of the staff and only open it for a couple of hours a day. Stupid, I know, but there's very little choice when doing academic research involving books which are very expensive to buy, whether as ebooks or paper books.

Would you mind disclosing your country? It might help. It would also help if you said where you're getting your books from, I'm assuming you're using legal sources.

Last edited by BookCat; 03-25-2018 at 02:06 PM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote