View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #32
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I tried pulling the back cover off first to see if pressing that reset button from the inside back would work - it did not. AND I broke a nail pulling the cover off! I hope I don't have to do that again!!!

The menu option factory reset worked for me (where you go into settings, privacy, factory reset - can't recall if that's the right order, but it's in the privacy menu somewhere...). Easiest and hassle-free...
Had the same problems, did a factory reset and now my Vox is working fine I didn't need to take the cover off
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote