View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #11
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtg View Post
I had a bit of a hassle trying to make a donation. When I tried to use my Paypal account, Paypal said I could not make a donation with my credit card (Amex). Paypal then asked for a bunch of personal bank account info.

When I tried to donate through Paypal without using my account, Paypal would not let me because the credit card and email were already in a registered account.
These are all PayPal problems. I can't really do anything about them.

Quote:
I was put off by Moneybookers because I had never heard of it and the instructions said something about "upload some funds to your account", which sounded like more trouble.
I don't know how to respond to this.

Quote:
Both Google and Amazon have donation services. It might be worth adding them as alternatives to PayPal.
Both Google and Amazon donation services are only for "US-based, IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations".
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote