View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 04:53 AM   #70
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Its been better useing airplaine mode I still wish you can buy a battery cover like the origional. hell fo rthe price it should have a cover
I thought the cover was awesome too. But maybe that was a trade off with the IP8? The battery though...I am better the next 7" Kindle has a larger battery. Though as others have said, the quick charge is *great*.

My only peeve is that I need to change the UI settings to see a percentage. I need it on the smallest setting in order to easily read longer titles but am never certain when exactly I am charging it. Doesn't matter because devices seem to 'weigh' certain percentages differently (like my MacBook reports 100% before it is, checking the mah manually through System Report). Just triggers the suspicious part of my mind that tells me that there is something I am not supposed to see
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote