View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #294
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc View Post
Meereshino, how exactly did you do this?

kdoc
ok...
1. top right corner tap the settings (looks like a gear)
2. tap the plus sign (also far top right) for "More"
3. tap the top option, "Help & Feedback"
4. tap "Contact Customer Service" the middle tab at the top
5.Select the relevant choice from the options in the dropdown box under the question "What can i help you with"
6. a second dropdown box will appear with more detail, select one option
7. under "How would you like to contact us?" tap the button "Call us" which is directly under the heading "Phone", on the right hand side. There is also an option for email but unless your issue can hang for several days I would recommend "phone"
8. Pick an option, either left-hand side "right now" or to the right "call in 5 minutes"

And voila. If you pick "right now" your phone will literally begin ringing immediately. And like I said in my original post, there is a confirmation that you are who you say your are but unlike calling other customer service entities, it's over quickly and the call begins with them knowing your exact device and setup without having to do the 21 questions game.

M-
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote