View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #12
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Borders has been selling ebook readers online for some time now, I doubt they've sold many given their current prices - $625.95 for a Bebook Mini (seriously!), $647.95 for a Sony PRS-300 and $898.95 for the Sony PRS-600.

These prices are well above anywhere you can get these devices in Australia. Our prices are already over-inflated and Borders makes it even worse.

I can't wait to see what they come up with. If their books are reasonably priced I'll be happy to buy from them. However, they missed the chance to sell me a reader as my Pocketbook 360 arrived this afternoon for half the price (including shipping) of anything else offered by them currently.

I'm with everyone else - Australian retailers regularly price themselves out of the market and we find cheaper ways to get what we want.

Borders in Australia I am sure is the most expensive bookshop on the planet.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote