View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 04:29 PM   #423
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi to all.
I have my library on an usb pendrive (about 80GB of data 99% pdf).
I use it with my computer and with my android 8.1 tablet.
When I connect it to the tablet it is mounted under /storage/uidd (being uidd an alphanumeric like a12b-45ed) and I can read it with librera or ebookdroid without issues.
On my newer smartphone (which has android 10), the pendrive is not mounted like in the tablet and so ebookdroid does not recognize it and librera only partially (it cannot search books on the pendrive and when I open a book it is copied to the internal memory).
Is there any app that works well with OTG or is there any way to force android to mount the pendrive as it used to do until 8.1?
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote