Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 07:25 PM   #934
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by johny008 View Post
Hello everyone, this is my first time writing something here. I have a problem with my rewards of being a reader in Kobo Aura HD, there is a long time I don't receive any new reward, and it started two years ago, I think. Does anyone know why my rewards are not being updated?
I doubt this is actually a bug. While Kobo still have the awards system on the devices, they haven't change them for well over two years. There are still several awards that I haven't gotten, but I never will as I don't use Facebook or otherwise use the device in a way to get the remaining awards.

There is a long thread here discussing the awards. If you can't seem to get an award, I would suggest having a look a that to see if there are clues on what you need to do.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote