Thread: Windows RT 8.1
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4955 View Post
Hello every one I am a new user here. Besides Nexus 2013, Amazon Kindle Fire 2015 to read books, I also own Nokia Lumia 2520 which is using ARM bases Windows RT 8.1 tablet. It is a nice tablet, excellent battery life but limited to Windows store enabled Kindle software meant for ARM based devices. Using calibre in my PC I can convert to various formats but not sure if there is any other format that would enable me to read books. Of course I can use PDF format but often I like to access dictionary to quench my curiosity.
Can any of you help me in guiding the best way go?
Thank you
Have you tried the MOBI format? It should work fine. Then try AZW3 and see if that version understands it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote