View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alehel View Post
You do not need a windows pc to activate the 505. The Mac is perfectly capable of this. Just download Adobe Digital Editions for Mac (which I use on a daily basis), register it with an account and then
I'm pretty sure this is not true. I think even on Adobe's blog they say you must use a Windows machine with Sony Library software installed in order to authorize the reader to the Adobe ID. Of course, once you have done that you can use the Mac DE only from then on out.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote