View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #72
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Snowed in/under/and over in Vancouver

I'ts +2 C and still snowing. Busses can't make it up any hills. The skytrain has many delays. Roads are treacherous.

I want to call the caretaker of the building to go clear the snow off the satellite dish on the roof because I'm getting no reception, but I know he is out shovelling the walkways with others in our condo complex.

I should have went outside to take some pictures, but just looking out the window makes me shivver. Doggie needs a walk, so I'll have to venture out sometime soon.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote