View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 06:13 AM   #460
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
David, does your plugin create a log file when you check for db errors and you find one?
It displays the output from the check in a window. You can copy that to the clipboard.
Quote:
I'm also thinking about a backup utility, that creates a db backup if the db is not corrupted, and alerts you otherwise. Let me know if I can steal part of your plugin ^^
The code is open source under the GPL. You can copy whatever you want. But, the automatic backup that I added in 1.6.0 does this. Well, it takes the backup and then checks the file and tells you if there is a problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote