View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #1082
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cold Days audiobook version

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Just to clarify, I'm still on my first run through the series, taking a break every 2-3 volumes. I doubt I'll get caught up before Cold Days drops and I'll most likely wait for the audio, anyway.
Doesn't audible release a new title at the same time as the printed version and the ebook are released? I seem to remember Amazon recently offering the audiobook along with an ebook for $4 or $5 extra.

Last edited by alansplace; 09-17-2012 at 01:38 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote