View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I just saw a video for the Amazon Paperwhite. The illuminated screen is nice. It seems to me that for the first time Sony has fallen behind Amazon in technical innovation.

In the US market, I cannot see why anyone would buy a Sony. It costs more and does not have more. If you want buttons over pure touch, you would buy a Nook which also has glow. I think Sony will only do well in places where the Paperwhite and Nook are not available.

Sony needs to up its game fast if it wants to stay alive in the market. Is it too late?
The SD card, sony has it over the kindle there, but not the nook
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote