View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
I'm the exact opposite of a narcissist, though I do like to read my own stories. When I was young it was from a desire to be part of something and I couldn't afford to buy a guitar. I wrote fanzine articles and shouted poetry at people until I either got pushed off the stage or ran out of poems. These days it's fueled by anti-depressants giving me too much energy, and a general frustration at the lack of similar fiction.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote