View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #299
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
These are widgets per se and you'll need to search for each apk since I don't think they are available in the app store.

A great way to dress up (minimalistic) and organize/save space (circle launcher) on the home screen, the latter which helps with 7" tablets.

I haven't tried minimalistic yet but circle launcer works great. You can have as many circle launchers as you want. Just name them appropriately, for example I have one for games and news for now and put apps in each one respectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTdK...eature=related

And of course you need to have an alternate launcher (ie. Go Launcher) to do this.

Last edited by robertc88; 01-19-2012 at 11:21 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote