View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:17 AM   #6
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
I'm glad to see people are still interested in this little app. unfortunately the source code for this app had been lost making edits impossible.

The good news however is that I have managed to decompile the app to get the source back. The bad news is that trying to format the code so that it is even readable is a pain.

as I have limited time at the moment to work on this because of university work development is going to be slow.

From looking at the clippings file from the touch Amazon have changed a great deal in the file to make it more readable. This means my app can longer parse the file.

The character issue is a problem with java on windows and does not occur to my knowledge on Linux.

I will be looking to spend some time on this over Christmas so expect changes soon.

Sorry for any typos, punctuation or grammatical issues with this post, I'm using my phone to write this.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote