View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 09:18 AM   #50
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Heheh, hot topic here! Derek, you know I was just making light of the whole "take professional pictures" thing, right? I know it takes time and energy to put together a review, not everyone is going to be happy, but it's better than them having no review at all.

In regards to the look of the CyBook, I think the minimalist approach is good. You don't need all the additional buttons all over the device and a ton of junk just cluttering the screen when you're reading an eBook, do you? The page location and battery meter, on the other hand, are essential to ensuring you know where you're at in the book and have piece of mind the book won't crap out on you while you're on a trip or reaching the end of a novel.

I kind of like the look of the CyBook, it would be nice to have a rocker-button on the side/edge of the device so you can flip pages without too much movement.

Thanks for taking time to enlighten all of us about the new gear!

Edit: Penty, please read above for some very simple answers to the questions you posed. If you would have put yourself in the position of the people speculating/questioning the lack of the features, you wouldn't have had to ask them. Give it some thought.

Last edited by Azayzel; 09-16-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Answer to Penty's inquiries where previously included above.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote