Thread: Forum Themes
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #10
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I believe changing your profile will change the entire forum view for you personally. Your profile is where you make the changes, not where the changes apply.
I know this is a really old thread, but I am wondering if it is different now than when replies were being made. I made all these changes in my customize profile to get a nice reversed color site. Saved. But the main forum is still showing blue and white for me. I have attached what I set it up for.

It did indeed set my profile to these colors, but those changes did not extrapolate out to the rest of the site. Is there somewhere else I should be making these changes to get them to show up forum-wide?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2017-04-21 at 8.38.08 AM.png
Views:	380
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	156292  
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote