View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Question add books to child profile

i just discovered, much to my suprise, that if I create a child profile then the only books it can access are those bought from amazon.
books bought else where and moved via calibre + CC show as books ok outside of the child profile . but they do not appear on the selectable list of contect to approve for the child.

Googling that, I find much complaints - harry potter books from pottermore seems to be a particular gripe.

and that amazon t&c says you cannot add personal douments to a porfile.

is there any workaround, e.g. any cunning eit within the AZW /mobi that gets around this, or not
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote