View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #69
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I think I know what you mean now. I am testing a small macro, or actually a routine, as part of another macro that tries to detect scene breaks and places a holder. It is not working exacly as I want yet, but it is almost there.
I'll place it online when it is done.

The dialogue macro is one of the macro's that I did not create alone. That one is due for an overhaul, so it is not available at the moment. I hope to have it in a working form in about 3-4 weeks. It handles dialogues in single quotes, double quotes (including low/high) and chevrons. If it is done, there will be a separate message thread opened.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote