View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #68
Start
Enthusiast
Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Shine 2 HD
Hi Toxaris,
interesting the idea of a sort of pre-macro. Maybe like an option to choose some parameters before activating the real Macro.

About <p>& nbsp;</p> it's a little difficult for me to explain in english but i'll try to be clearer, I hope to do so. In a book you can see every single Chapter with all sentences with the same space between lines and between paragraphs. So your Macro is perfect. All </p> is good as we don't need any <p>& nbsp;</p> further. The problem is where I see my scanned pages and there are a double space between 2 paragraphs because usually more space in an ebook has an important meaning, one is the time changing or the change of an idea and so on. So is It possible fo make a further <p>& nbsp;</p> when Word has this stop between paragraphs in order to avoid that a break isn't recognized?

In this case before activating your Macro I check my book in search of all double (and more) spaces between this "area of paragraphs". When I see one of them I write in Word a space by pressing the keyboard return button. So I'm sure that in conversion all is like the original old book. And the problem is that Word has the space after a paragraph activated in some sentences only. So it's difficult to detect them easily. I have to check them manually and sometimes I do mistakes...

And about "As you know, there is a check dialogues macro which finds almost all broken dialogues." Sorry I don't know where I can find that in the forum. Please can you write the right link where to download? But the question, as you say to me is "As you know, there is a check dialogues macro which finds almost all broken dialogues", and I hope to see an idea from you. It's difficult to do all by "hand" and with my poor eyes!

Last edited by Start; 01-05-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: for english
Start is offline   Reply With Quote