View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:10 PM   #30
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No, the fonts are special. they're not 'wrong' or broken, they're a newer type of font. That's why they aren't generally supported. To be fair to them, it's not really their fault. I'm whinging because I don't' want to cave into adobe. :-)

Yeah. Rats. I really want to use 3 different colored fonts for handouts for the biz, "how-tos," oru new UberQ document (Uber FAQ, in print, 'cuz, does ANYONE read the one online? They do not...) and the like, so...I guess I'll have to bite the **&^%$#@ bullet with Adobe. Granted, it's time and then some, but still. I'm still torqued about their cavalier behavior around that Master Collection, damn their eyes.

Rats, I really thought that the resident brain trust here woulda found a way to work around this, dangit. But I appreciate all the efforts!

Hitch
I imagine you already looked but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenType#Color_fonts has some information.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 05-22-2019 at 08:07 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote