View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daephex View Post
I am talking about ebooks that were written by alien lifeforms. They look like giant goats, but their prose is like a young Hemingway, if he had six legs. There. Now we're all being ridiculous. Again, I am not asking for assistance with piracy. I am asking for eReader buyer help, for a future purchase.
Are you asking for help purchasing a Reader for use with pirated eBooks or not? If not, what exactly does "creatively-aquired" mean? If you can answer that last question, the thread can be opened back up and help given. It's that simple.