Thread: Silliness Whatʻs the question?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Whatʻs the question?

Ok, so here goes- you post an answer, and the next person posts the question!

So if I posted "6 angry elephants" the next person might post "What do you get when you let a half dozen drunk spring breakers loose in a Florida hotel?"

*disclaimer... I had to google to find a reason youʻd have 6 angry elephants, and I learned all about the "urban dictionaryʻs" definition of angry elephants! Who knew?

Clear as mud? BEGIN NOW!

hyena love
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote