View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #15
imno007
imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.imno007 knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: none
I'd say it'd be worth the difference if Sony weren't such cheapskates. As I understand it, the only accessory you get is a usb cord to plug the thing into your computer - slooow battery charge, I'm sure. Costs $30 extra for an AC adapter. And no cover, that'll set you back another $40 - but I don;t think the Kindle comes with either, does it?

Anyway, I was actually thinking about getting the Sony but it just burns me that they wouldn't even include the AC adapter.

But if you do get it and want to buy an adapter, you might as well get something like the wall and car charger from Gomadic, for the same price as the Sony one.

Last edited by imno007; 10-18-2010 at 09:01 PM.
imno007 is offline   Reply With Quote