View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #35835
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Going through all my ebooks in Calibre, converting those that aren't converted yet to AZW3 format and deleting all the duplicate files that aren't in a format that my Kindle can read. Whilst doing this I'm "singing" along with The Who's Tommy.
Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton I must have played them all....
I remember when that first came out. 1969. We were all singing along! We'd take Bookcase Speakers and place them about 10" apart facing each other, then put our heads in the middle... No wonder I'm deaf today.

With all these years gone by, I guess it really has taken on "Classic" status.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote