Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Firmware Update 5.10.2
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:27 AM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Worst case you might have to keep an old Kindle around and registered to your account that never got the KFX update just for DRM removal. ( PW1, Kindle Touch, or anything older)
That's true. I think I was just more curious what they were doing with the DRM.

I went ahead and upgraded my Kindle Basic. Everything seems to work fine. I guess I should look to see what's new, though I don't think there's anything dramatic like there's been in the last few releases.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote