View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
I think it would of been much simpler if you had just sent me a PM to me asking your questions instead of making a post that makes it seem like I am doing something wrong or from a negative slant with assumptions. Nothing I have done here is against mobilereads rules.
Thank you for this; I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions.

Quote:
The only reason I made the statement the way I did in the quote was to explain that I have no agenda. It wasn't to say I hadn't done my due diligence.
I've seen a lot of fanfic reposted without permission, enough that if it looks like it's happening, I say something publicly, to let lurkers know that it's not okay.

I know there's no requirement to directly say, "I have permission to post these", but with copyright being the mess it is, and plagiarism running rampant in fanfic communities (there's a lot of "I found this cool story so I'm reposting it under my account!"), I tend to err on the side of caution.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote