View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyak View Post
I've not seen a 360 in-the-flesh, but I'm sure it's about the same: plastic. Of all the reviews I've read, nobody really mentioned at how...plastic-y this thing was. I think I would not have bought it had I known.
If you want metal Sony is your only choice. Every other reader I've had feels flimsy compared to a Sony.

That being said the PB360 is still quite sturdy. It is very firm plastic and the protective cover is hard as well. With the cover on, I feel quite safe chucking it into the great void of the diaper bag where it rattles along with a ton of miscellaneous junk. I don't think I would feel as confident putting my PRS-600 or PRS-900 in there—if the cover opens the screen could get ruined.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote