View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
From what I observed it is not that PocketBook 301+ is a less hot item than PB360 or PB302, just people who buy do not hang out on this forum that much as PB302 or PB360 owners. For example, Russian speaking folks love PB301+ but if they need a forum they usually go to the-ebook.org one.
My wife absolutely adores her 301+. She is using it all the time and gets slightly upset if somebody tries to take it away from her (even for inspection or firmware update)

I guess the "problem" seems to be that it's just working like it is supposed to.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote