View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:27 AM   #34
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Maureen Dowd's interviewed David Duchovny with the publication of his third novel, Miss Subways. I'm not a huge fan of Dowd's but the interview is wide-ranging, interesting and fun, and, the point of this post, I liked Bucky F&%@ing Dent sufficiently that I'll read Duchovny's new novel also. It wouldn't have been on my radar had Dent not been a book club selection.
Thanks for the heads up! I just preordered the book from amazon. It's being released tomorrow. It may take a while for me to get to it. I started Les Miserables a bit ago. It seems I've been reading forever and I'm 18% through.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote