View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:36 AM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i have both fire and pure android tablets. google apps always install to internal storage, even on my samsung. if there is an override I have yet to find it
I can move most installed apps to Sd card one at a time, via settings, but every time an app updates it returns to intenal. Annoying because i constantly have to space manage the 16Gb internal on my samsubg - keep moving news apps, deleting crhome cahce....

amazon is different - there is a global install to setting in fire OS 5.6 but it only applies to apps from the amazon store and it is glitchy, according to many amazon forum discussions
Many amazon apps are years out of date or broken. Ebay , notoriously, also flipboard, CNN, BBC news, weather, sport... and probably lots of others that I don't myself use.

Last edited by stumped; 01-18-2018 at 07:45 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote