View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
One more SD card question

So I've installed google play on my older generation fire table and also installed a sd card. When dowloading apps from google play I started getting prompts that I had insufficient space and had to delete some apps. Thought this was odd since there was plenty of space on memory card and settings were set to download to memory card. So I tried to download an app from amazon and got no prompts concerning insufficient space. Apparently amazon apps are set to download directly to memory card while google play is set to download to internal memory. Is there a way to get google play to dowload apps directly to sd card?
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote